- Better order process - WHCC's website is something out of the 90's
- Slightly better prices from Mpix
- Just as fast if not faster. Ordered on Sunday, received everything on Wednesday (including framed images)
- Prints seem just as good. Hard to do a real comparison since I didn't do a double order and get the exact same prints from both places.
Welcome to jpeg2RAW
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of jpeg2RAW by signing in or creating an account. You can sign in using Facebook, Google+ or Twitter. If you don't like those options, just create an account here. Once you have registered, you will be able to:
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:02 PM
Bodies - Nikon D700, D2x & D100.
Nikon Lens - (70-200 f/2.8) - (85mm f/1.8) - (50mm f/1.8) - (50mm f/1.4) - (24-85 f/3.5) - (55mm f/2.8) - (35 f/1.8 DX)
Sigma Lens - (120-300mm f/2.8)
Tokina Lnes - (12-24 f/4 DX)
Tamron Lens - (90mm f/2.8 Macro)
Teleconverters - Simga 2x, Sigma 1.4x & Nikon 1.4x
Backup - Local backup & CrashPlan for Offsite
Main editing monitor - Dell 27" - U2713HM
Main editing computer - self built - Intel Core i7 3770k over clocked to 4.2GHz, watercooled. 3 SSD's & 3 HDD's
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users